Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome Introduction Thing

Hello and welcome to Keona's Thoughts!  I am your host, Keona.  Hehe.  Okay, serious face.  I have hopes for this blog to be at least a weekly thing for me to do based on current updates in the gaming community, specifically World of Warcraft, and my views on them.  I am a 24 year old dedicated gamer that happens to be married to another gamer and have 3 very young children.  My kids are: Joshua (4), Samantha (2), and Michael (4 month preemie).  I have come to schedule my life around my gaming and my future in the gaming world.  I have hopes to be a game developer one day and can see games from a developer and gamer point of view.  

I primarily play a level 80 protection paladin in World of Warcraft by the name of ... dun dun dun ... Keona, on the US realm, Borean Tundra.  I'm the guild leader of Shattered Souls and on one of my many alts, the Senior Officer (co-guild leader) of Actus Dei.  I spend a lot of time raiding, or I did before the youngest was born.  I went into the hospital due to my water being broken at 26 weeks gestation and spent two weeks in a hospital bed before my son was born.  At the time, I was still raid leading and tanking from my hospital bed on my laptop.  I'm nowhere hardcore, but that shows you how my gaming dedication is.

Enough about me, let's talk about this.

This won't be an official news blog or anything like that.  This is more of a realistic point of view from someone who plays the games and can see past the fog of being just a player.  I will bring up things on the PTR of WoW, any betas I happen to be apart of, and anything live of course.  In fact, I won't consider this my first post for Keona's Thoughts.  I will be publishing the first post shortly after this on the last few days prior to World of Warcraft's next expansion.

I'm sure this makes a decent enough introduction to this new blog, so I will be ending this now.  Hopefully, I'll get some readers whom enjoy my point of view.
 
Just a thought or two,
- Keona

No comments: