Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kingslayer: Late to the Party

At like 2:10 this morning, I finally killed the Lich King in 10 player Icecrown Citadel.  I have been fighting with Sony Vegas and my shit desktop for the last five hours trying to get the video edited and saved.  My desktop shutdown randomly twice in the process.  After losing everything the first time, I learned to save the project the second time.  If I had that commentary type voice and it wasn't so close to Cataclysm, I probably would have talked out how we did the fight.  Our biggest problem was the Val'kyrs, the dps just wasn't cutting it.  I knew I was doing my job correctly, but I can't do everything.  We got 11/12 done in two nights with Marrowgar and Gunship on heroic so the other two nights were just replacing a single dps over and over again until we finally got him down.  I swear I wanted to pound my head with my keyboard the whole time.

Well, enough of that ... here's the video.




Just a thought or two,
- Keona

No comments: